goNORTH Festival Delegate Discount Card Terms and Conditions
goNORTH Festival Card is a plastic card offering discounts on business services and products in and around Inverness. Cards are available for free to everyone attending goNORTH Festival and officially registering.
- The goNORTH Festival Card entitles the bearer to various stated discounts across each business.
- Each card is valid for use 7 days a week, 365 days a year, subject to availability and each individual company’s terms and conditions.
- To redeem any offer with any third party business participating in the card, you must quote ‘goNORTH Card’ and provide your 4 digit card number (located top right hand side at the front of the card) and may be required to present your physical card in person.
- Advance booking is required for all offers and discounts will not be applied retrospectively.
- All discounts are applied at the sole discretion of individual third party businesses and can not be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or special offer.
- All businesses involved in the card reserve the right to alter or change their discount offer at any time.
- goNORTH Festival Card is not a proof of age card nor is it a cheque guarantee, debit or credit card
- goNORTH Festival Card is valid until 31/05/2014
- goNORTH Festival and all associated trading names of individual companies remain the trademark and property of each company.
- goNORTH Festival and all associated third party businesses reserve the right to terminate your Card at any given point in time if we determine that you have violated any provision in the Terms & Conditions.
- goNORTH Festival and third party businesses participating in the card reserve the right to alter or withdraw these discounts at any time. All registered users will be given advance notice and any changes will be posted on this site, www.gonorthfestival.co.uk/card
- Each card remains the property of goNORTH Festival
- goNORTH Festival reserves the right to amend these terms at any time
- Each card is non-transferable and must be presented at time of purchase and using the method described on this site, failure to do so may affect eligibility for discounts.
- goNORTH Festival does not accept any liability for business dealings with any third party in relation to the goNORTH discount card, regarding the payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and each third party business. By using the goNORTH Card to redeem discounts you agree that goNORTH shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings.
If you have any queries, questions or comments relating to offers and use of the goNORTH Card, in the first instance contact the third party business stated on this site or email firstname.lastname@example.org